"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Were you on crack?

As promised, here is the photo that was taken at the Give Tilly A Hand charity ball where celeb Richard Fleeshman, Bad Lashes and I shared the bill. (I actually smiled in the moment before the picture was taken, honestly!)

It's not even a whole 2 days since we stopped the daily blog and already I'm getting emails from people saying they're having withdrawal symptoms. You're too kind!

Yes the "Daily" is over. I'm going to take a mini-break and then I'll be back in no time at all with an all new, shiny, weekly show (for which we still don't have a title, any ideas?).

Between times, YES I am still giving the daily inspirational tip on Twitter at 2pm each day and am still updating with installments about life and goings on.

ANYWAY: On to the real subject of today's blog post.

I made 29 videos, one a day for the whole of September. The feedback has been phenomenal. I want to know what are your Top 2 Kennedy TV Daily moments?

Let me know and we'll publish the results for all to see what you rate as the greatest moments of Kennedy TV Daily for 2009. Easiest way to let me know is by leaving a comment below - and NO you don't need to register or anything to comment on my blog.

So, have a think. I'll collate the results over the next few days and publish them here - so much for taking some time off ey...I'm addicted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs