"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Animal, Vegetable, Mineral...

Today is the final ep. of Kennedy TV Daily. We're looking at a pop psychology quiz, we have news and I say goodbye...thanks again end enjoy the last daily:


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:27 pm

    Dog - Personality, Playfulness, Excitability
    Cat - Arse-Lickyness, Lazyness, Personality

    You're spot on with the Dog, but only 33% correct with the Cat ... I'm not telling you which one tho'. :)

    Kev T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it ! Apparently I am looking for a partner with unconditional love, who is comforting and loyal .... and I am CUTE, CUDDLY and FRIENDLY ! lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs