"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Where Do I Get My Inspiration...Exposed!

The philosophies I discuss in my training sessions and speaking engagements are certainly not restricted to the platform. Among friends I'm known as the one guy they can come to to receive inspiration, to alter their perception of situations and give them new ways of looking at things.

The one question that comes up time and time again in the 'any questions' section of my seminars and key-notes is 'Who Inspires ME?' It's a great question and the answer is that I find inspiration in many things.

Yes in other speakers, my mentors (of which I have a vast range from whom to pool skills), and through every day life, art, music and as you know I am a huge fan of theatre.

I'd like to share with you one of the speakers who inspires me, this man is regarded as one of the greatest speakers of our day and the fact that to date this clip has had in excess of 1million views shows the true power that he has. Take a few minutes and enjoy Tony Robbins:




Thanks again. Oh and please do follow me on Twitter, I have over 500 people watching my ever move there right now and I'd love you to be one of them. twitter.com/mindofkennedy

Kennedy
The Entertaining Speaker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs