"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

T@T - spilling my secrets all over your floor

I'm very excited that at 2:00pm on every weekday I am sharing a psychological tit-bit of 140 characters max.

I'm giddy with glee that right now I have over 200 people following my every move, thought and feeling on Twitter. So as a small way of showing my appreciation for the support I'm going to be posting some small psychological trick to improve your life, work and mind at 2pm every day, Monday to Friday.

I'm giving it the showbiz title of Tip At Two, T@T for short.

It's already started so if you'd like to join me for this and to see what I'm up to, how I like my tea, my latest hair-brained scheme and what I'm watching on telly you can join the party right now by heading here: Follow Kennedy on Twitter.

Kennedy
The Entertaining Speaker

p.s. the T@T is completely separate to the free newsletter on my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs