"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

The Puzzle REALLY Answered

Well I hope that you had a great weekend and that your Valentines created some lovely memories for you and your loved one. On Saturday I posed a puzzle where a woman was at a funeral and met a man whom she instantly fell in love with. They parted company without exchanging contact details and no matter how she tried, could not find the man.

A tragic tale of love. Then the scene took a rather sinister turn when the same woman later kills her sister. The question is 'why'?

This is a test that psychologists use, they layout a story just like this one and the answer reveals certain things about the subject. So be warned, if you collected answers from your friends and any one of them got it right then you might want to be wary of them. You see anyone who guesses the answer correctly is almost certainly clinically psychopathic.

The reason the woman killed her sister was to see if the man would turn up at the funeral. Only a psychopath would draw such a conclusion.

More tomorrow...thanks for your support I appreciate it so much!

Kennedy
p.s. follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/mindofkennedy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs