"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

A Mental Puzzle for You

Happy Valentine's Day! Today I have a puzzle themed around a tragic love story, I'll share the answer with you on Monday.

This is not a trick question. All of the details are there, there is no fancy wordplay or double meanings at all.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a man who she didn't know. She thought the guy was 'incredible'. She believed him to be her dream partner so much, that she fell in love with him right there, love at first sight. She forgot to ask for his phone number and could no matter how hard she tried could not find a way to track him down. A few days later she killed
her sister.

So blog readers, what was her motive for killing her sister? Give this some thought and I will be back with the answer and what it says about you if you got it right, on Monday!

Puzzled? Send a link to your friends, you'll find the results on Monday fascinating. This is based on a real-life psychological test.

More on Monday :)
P.S. Enjoy today with the ones you love. So what if it's been dubbed a 'Hallmark Holiday', it's still a great excuse to show someone you care. I'll be off out with Tess tonight for a nice Indian meal.


1 comment:

  1. Because her sis had been seeing this guy?

    ReplyDelete

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs