"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

A Pressie


The post arrived yesterday and a strange shaped package was among the usual things. It was a CD with a lively little note from Liesbeth in Belgium. It was Liesbeth who was in charge of my gig for Mars a month or so ago in Budapest. The CD was a disc of various photographs from the event. I've posted one of the images here for you to see.

In this image I am exerting some powerful mind control over the German lady who is standing behind me. What a true globe hopper.

This weekend I have performed in a number of places, the most notable one was for the Help the Heroes charity where with a combination of my show and through hosting the raffle and auction of various sporting widgets we managed to raise a heck of a lot of money for the charity that supports those soldiers and officers who are wounded while working for our country. It was a superb night and with a bit of luck I'll get my mits on some pics from that night and share them here too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs