"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Proud Moment

Late last night I checked my email via Blackberry (naughty- I know!) and had received an email from Sgt. John Stephenson thanking me for the event on Friday, "Army guys are very hard to impress with things like that, but believe me you have left a lasting impression of an amazing night on their minds."

John went on to say that they have booked a new, bigger venue for next year because the event is growing by the tonne and he wants me to perform again - I am truly flattered.

Then he noted that through the raffle and people coming along to see the show we raised over £4,000 for help for heroes! Today I hold my head up high - although I'm not the kind of guy to go out there and do the 'in the trenches' work, I have done something significant to support those who do. I'm proud of that. No doubt you'll be hearing all about Help the Heroes Weekend 09.

It does mean that I'll have to write a whole new act between now and November 09 - what a shame!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs