"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

3 Day Facebook Challenge


...win a real life prize!

Prizes up for grabs. The clock is ticking and I want to play a game.

What you have to do:

1. Recommend adding me as a friend to your friends on facebook.
2. Tell them that when they request my friendship to mention your name.
3. The 3 people who create the MOST friend requests will be crowned King (or Queen) of the social scene and I'll post a copy of my DVD to you totally free!!!

So if you're not my friend already on the facebook you can find me here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=510846810&ref=name

So get over to facebook and create a riot of friends, remember to tell them that they must mention your name in the add request comment box and a copy of my DVD (usually £9.99).

You only have until midday on Wednesday...go go go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs