"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Is this Pint Yours?


Supping an ice cold beer in the sun - is there anything better?

I want to buy you a beer right now, what's your favorite at your local? I'm a huge fan of Asahi. Do you have a blog or a website? Are you getting a good group of regular visitors?

Well I have an offer for you that's so cool you'll want to sup it right down. If you talk about me and my website (www.mindofkennedy.co.uk) on your blog, website or else where I will get you a pint for every UK visitor you send my way. I mean it.

If you're interested in grabbing a well earned pint just for writing a little bit about my after dinner entertainment and sticking a link to my site on your blog or website then email me and we'll make that happen.

Be warned - the pint has been pulled and as it stands on the bar the head is already fizzing away - and we all know there's nothing worse than a flat pint.

email me info@mindofkennedy.co.uk with the name of your fav beer and your web address.

Kennedy
p.s. I am NOT joking - I am really going to buy you that pint!


1 comment:

  1. 43...yes I have bought 43 people a pint of their favourite beer since this morning. Anyone else want one?

    ReplyDelete

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs