"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

What Happened Next?


Yesterday I posted a blog about my apprehension before the show for Mars in Budapest. If you haven;t read the blog and watched the video yet then this won't make much sense so go back and check it out here: Mentalist Budapest.

So I arrived at the Cotton Club, a 10 minute taxi ride away from the hotel. Just look at the picture I took of the stage. It was just stunning. One of Budapest's nicest venues for all kinds of events. I am hoping to get hold of some photographs of me actually performing and as soon as I have them I will pop them here for you to see.

So I went on stage and performed. Then the moment I arrived back at the hotel I recorded this video blog for you as promised:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs