"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Budapest Mentalist


Arriving at the Hilton West End, Budapest I was greeted and shown to my room. As you can see its your standard 5 star job. Nicely laid out and furnished in minimalist clean and modern decor.

The flight took me from my nearest airport - Newcastle, for an hour and 15mins to Amsterdam. Only 2 hours waiting in the enormous airport at Schiphol before boarding the second KLM aircraft for the two hour flight to Budapest.

I'd been up since 1:15am (as you will see I blogged before leaving home), been traveling for 7 hours by the time I reached the hotel - then decided to meet up with a friend to have a look round the local shopping centre and grab some lunch. Haim and I talked about performance for a few hours before I had to head to get ready.

The tiredness was starting to kick in and when you're tired your emotions are heightened, so whilst at the hotel getting myself ready I recorded this video blog, it might shock you, its a side of me that raises its head very rarely, and its my most open and honest blog to date.




What happened? How did it go - I'll post the next part tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs