"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Whiskey for Christmas


Today I got an email from a very excited young lady who wanted to book me for the company Christmas party fr Chivas. The people who make that lovely Whiskey in Scotland will be getting the Kennedy Factor in December this year.

As you can imagine, things for Christmas '08 are really hotting up and it is getting very exciting.

In other news, recently I have been listening to a lot of Joe Vitale's audio programme The Missing Secret and once finished I'll be watching the internationally best selling DVD The Secret which features Vitale. This stuff is all about the success mind set and it is incredibly interesting thinking for sure.

This coming week I am in Manchester for the Chemical Business Organisation's annual event. They flew me out to Barcelona for their international conference and they want some more Kennedy love - so I'll be there on Wednesday.

Good times. I will try and make a video blog whilst there just to keep you in the loop.

Kennedy
p.s. it's almost hair cut time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs