"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Important Announcement

I have decided that after 18 months of performing up to 8 shows a week and travelling all over Europe that I will take on only a maximum of 3 engagements each week, with immediate effect. Of course this will not affect any bookings made already, of course I will honour them.

You see, if I am flying around as much as I have been in the past 18 months I am afraid that in another 18 months I will be tired and my performance will suffer - that is the last thing I want. Audiences, guests and clients deserve the best performance possible every single time so I want to safeguard that by making sure that I don't exhaust myself. Of course this means I can spend more time with my family and working on various other projects too.

Am I sick of performing? Absolutely not, I love it more than ever and it's the thing that keeps me alive, breathing and excited to wake up each and every day. That is the reason I am changing the way I do things. I want to make sure that I am still loving it next year, and not surviving on substances just to keep my eyes open and my mind fresh.

I hope you understand. Anyway, I recorded some blogs while in Budapest, they;re the most honest from-the-heart blogs to date - I'll be able to stick them up here tomorrow (I hope).

Until then, thanks for your support as usual.

Kennedy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs