"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

The Wife Wants to Jump off a Bridge

Okay so I'm not married but Tess has told me that she wants to jump off the Tyne Bridge, Newcastle. She's even set a date. No - I haven't driven her to the edge with my mind games - shes jumping off the bridge for charity. She'll be holding on to a zip wire and landing (I hope) on the Newcastle Quayside.

She'll be doing the diamond zip wire on September 21st, raising money for Marie Curie cancer support. If you'd like to donate, sponsor or be involved please email me and I'll show you how. info@mindofkennedy.co.uk.

I am a huge fan of supporting charities, hence why I do so many shows for charity. I get such a buzz from performing in the knowledge that its benefiting the people in the room - they're having a great time AND the charity itself. So I'm excited about this daring feat. Shes a super brave lady that's for sure. In the past shes done all kinds of things to raise money for charities right across the country including a sky dive! What a crazy lady.

Speak tomorrow!

Kennedy

p.s. you can sponsor Tess' zip wire jump for as much or as little as you'd like. I can't wait to be there on the day, if you're in the area you come too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs