"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Listen to Me

Good afternoon, I hope that you're very well. I've been up since 6am, this morning I was invited along to visit Network North, a business networking group in the North East of England. The group is very lively, you would never think that it was THAT time of the morning. Before the business day starts on a Thursday, these keen entrepreneurs get up and share business. Lovely.

Quick announcement, tomorrow morning between 8:30 and 9:30am I will be on the Mike Parr Breakfast Show on BBC radio Newcastle which you can listen to on 95.4fm if you're in the region and if you're not you can listen live online. On the show I'll be discussing the papers and sharing my views on topical subject matter - how mature!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs