"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

I Shared Some Secrets - for the FIRST time!

Today I was asked to speak at Longhirst Hall in Northumberland. Today was about how to use psychological techniques to improve our friendship building, relationship building and success rates in interviews. The techniques I shared today basically allow you to to have an unfair advantage when it comes to communicating with anyone, under and and all circumstances by being liked, respected and ever adored. Here is a today's video from the conference today:


Speak tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:31 pm

    Hey! great day! really good laugh! you have transformed everyone to be the flirt kings :P haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:31 pm

    i was here lol u pike on me all day!! lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs