"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

How To Spot a Liar #1

I have received a number of comments and even more emails asking me to share tips of how you can read people's body language to see if they are telling the truth or lying. So today is the first part of me answering that request with 2 tips of traits that can give away a liar.

Please remember that these things are of no use on their own so please wait until you have seen all of the tips in this series before accusing people or confronting them because sometimes these traits have nothing to do with the truth but have another reason behind them entirely. However I will be showing you how to tell the difference.



Please keep your stories of lies and fibs coming by posting below...no need to register just post your story and if you dont want to be traced or named then that's fine too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs