"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

RAPPORT PART 3

Be prepared to see a man on the edge of sanity in today's installment. Enjoy today's news and the Feature where we continue the discussion about Rapport - you'll even hear some German lingo.


3 comments:

  1. Interesting Mr K,
    We cant change what happens to us only how we react to it. Reminds me of a story of a boy who gets only a pile of poo for Xmas - he says to his parents "with this much sh*t there's got to be a pony here somewhere!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana Wyatt3:45 pm

    Kennedy, my darling; I enjoyed this so much. I was laughing my head off and taking in every word you said at the same time - you are amazing - what an orator: you should go into politics.
    I have been in PR and Media all my working life and held many seminars in both Publicity & Marketing, and found out that the actual
    'delivery of your topic' was absolutely crucial - humour combined with intelligence are winners every time. You have this in bundles. Expertly done: a fan and supporter always. XXX Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! In my work as a comedy hypnotist, the ability to rapidly build great rapport with someone is crucial.

    I need them to "know, like and trust me" if I'm going to have any chance of hypnotizing them.

    Thanks for this mate!

    Robert Temple
    http://www.RobertTempleBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs