"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

The Internetty

Sorry today's blog is so much later than usual. We've had some issues which thankfully are now solved. So with that in mind, we're taking a one-day diversion from our series on rapport today.

I am excited to see what you come up with based on today's strange blog.

Other good news, the blog will be back on Monday, when we will pick up on the rapport skills. Also, I'm at the Craster Arms in Northumberland tonight and at the Hilton on-stage with Bad Lashes and Richard Fleeshman tomorrow night. I'll give you all the goss on Monday.
Now here's the video:


2 comments:

  1. Diana Wyatt6:21 pm

    Absolutely brilliant! You make me laugh sooooooo
    much, and that makes me hang on to EVERY WORD.

    Marvellous - keep them coming, I am addicted.

    Diana XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:32 am

    Back ground music - not in the background! A wee bit too loud I had to struggle to hear you speaking.

    Linda Eastwood
    www.thesecretservice.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs