"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Top 3 Mind Skills We'd All Love to Have

Memory Champion - Ben Pridmore


This British guy is one of the world memory champions. In this interview he memorises a shuffled deck of cards in 30 seconds. Incredible.



Incredible Maths - Arthur Benjamin

Whilst looking and sounding a lot like Jack from Will and Grace, Art's ability to calculate things with his mind are astounding.




Bending Metal With the Mind - Uri Geller

Master showman and controversial entertainer, Geller on Hungarian television.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs