"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Personal Training: The Book is Not Enough

So the new speaking book is going down a storm. I'm delighted and flattered by the response so far. However, many people still have a major fear or lack of skill in the way of presentation skills.

It's strange how sometimes things happen in alignment, isn't it? Master Marketeer and personal friend Ken Day (sounds a lot like Kennedy but we're not related) has asked me to speak extensively at one of his up-coming seminars here in the North East of England next month.

On June 12th Ken is holding one of his reknowned training seminars at the beautiful Stables Lodge in Lamesley. The full day, hands-on training course is all about creating a really effective presentation. Better still, I am the guest co-host for the entire day,

So if you're in the area, or want to make the trip to be in the area please email me directly and I'll see if we can squeeze in a seat for you. The venue allows us to seat only 22 people at tops. My direct email is kennedy@mindofkennedy.co.uk ... oh, intense in-person training is expensive, isn't it?

Especially if it's held in a venue that won the AA's Best Guest Accomodation in the UK award fro 2008-2009, right? Nope. If there are any places left when you email me, the price to my blog readers for the whole day including refreshments and lunch is just £75.

Kindest thoughts,
Kennedy

p.s. can't you make it, but want to learn some speaking skills? Download my totally free book here: Dramatically Improve Your Speaking Skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs