"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Windows gets the (u)boot(oo)

Change is happening at Kennedy Towers. On March 12th we're running away from the mine field that is Windows Vista and moving to Ubuntu, a new Operating System. Rather than try and paint pretty pictures with my words I found a video that shows the differences between Vista and Ubuntu. Maybe you will make the switch too. Tomorrow I'll tell you my reasons for making the switch...enjoy! p.s. I can only apologise for the music...

More tomorrow :)
Kennedy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs