"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Will You Get Your Story Published?


I am working on a new book that I would love readers of my blog to be part of. The book is about lies, why we lie and the kinds of lies we have told, even better how we got caught out.

Do you have a story? Maybe the person sill doesn't know about it, perhaps you got caught, maybe you have a friend who told a lie. If you have a story about a none-truth that you'd like to share and either be named or do so anonymously please leave it as a comment below or you can email kennedy@mindofkennedy.co.uk.

You story can be short and simple, funny and entertaining, deep and loving or even terrifying. All I ask is that they are true. We'll then choose a bunch of them to appear in the book when it's published.

Kennedy
Psychological Mind Reader
Spread the word by clicking the links below and telling your friends:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs