"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Sending Chivas Down my Spine


Ho ho ho - yes I am back online. Busy times performing here there and just about everywhere in the UK this December. It's great to be busy. Just wanted to report in and let you know how things are going. On Friday night I was in Elgin, Scotland performing for the people of Chivas Brothers who make the incredible Chivas Regal. Nice.

It was an after noon show, on stage at around 3:30pm just after Christmas Dinner. What an atmosphere. The laughter raised the roof in all the right places and the sound of astonished brewers was heard in between laughs. I'm awaiting some pictures from the company photographer, as soon as they're through I'll stick some online for you to take a peek at. After all it's nice to see the places I perform at to get a sense of the atmosphere that was created.

A free bar all afternoon so many a drink was had. After the show I had a look around the town - mainly a street. Hunger struck, so I thought 'while in Scotland...' let's try a Tandoori restaurant. And that I did.

Sat at the formidable 'table for 1' I was made to look all the more lonely by the two large works parties or 10 sat on either side of me on grand banqueting tables. The food was good, the service speedy and a drink went down with great ease.

Off to pack now. I'll get those photographs posted as soon as they ping in my inbox.

Thanks again and if I don't have time before - do have a very Merry Christmas.

Kennedy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs