"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

It's Phil Collins - Naturally!

I am just in awe. Christmas eve, gifts are wrapped under the tree and I am just looking around You Tube for three and a half minutes of procrastination when I come across what has to be one of the greatest exhibitions of real talent I've seen in a long, long time.

Before you watch the video below I want you to remember one thing. The instruments they are holding are not being played, there is no band or orchestra. Every single sound you hear is made by the voices of these seven men. EVERY sound. Every synth, drum-beat and note. Try to believe it because it's unbelievable.

NOW enjoy - Naturally 7


Have a great day tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs