"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

I'm Leaving You

Sorry but it's true. Tomorrow we fly to Barcelona and I doubt very much whether I will have web access during my trip. Working for two companies out there, Enviro-tech Europe and RJP over 6 days. Flight leaves at 9:10 tomorrow morning and we shall be in Barcelona by a little after midday (all things being well).

I am really looking forward to the trip trip because the first performance is going to be at 9:15am on Friday morning where my job is to wake them up and shake them up as their conference opens. I know that the organisers have some exciting announcements for their delegates and want them wide awake from the get-go.

The we'll stay in the hotel (www.grandmarinahotel.com) for another night befor eheading to Salou to see my friend Rodney Piper at his brand spanking new House of Illusion. It's a tourist hot-spot and I simply can not wait to entertain the holiday makers with a little piece of my mind.

I have been told that some internet access is available in Salou so perhaps I will be able to blog from there, I'll try and record some videos and get some pics too, that way you can live it along with me and see what I get up to. So here is preparing for the worst, if I can't post until wednesday - don't worry I haven;t jumped ship i'm just stranded and will be back with you as soon as humanly possible.

Until then, you take care, check out the hotel and wish me a happy and safe flight.

Kennedy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs