"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

You've Gone Bananas!

It's not just me that's going mad over the bananas, but the entries to my Top Banana competition are coming in hard and fast since I announced it just a week ago. I will be announcing the winner on Wednesday to give you a little more time for this first round. From then on the Competition will run Wednesday to Wednesday with a Top Banana each and every week.

In case you missed the point of all of this here is what's goin' on:

Send your pictures of bananas to banana@mindofkennedy.co.uk. I'm looking for pictures of:
- a nice banana you've got or seen.
- the largest, strangest or smallest banana you can find
- you and your banana
- bananas in comical, witty and unusual places
- anything else that you can think of using your little gray cells that you think could make YOU top banana.

Remember
Your banana will be shown on my blog for the whole week, and then added to the Top Banana Gallery permanently, along with your name, what you do and a link to your site, blog or space.

Send Me Your Bananas
Send your image, along with your details to banana@mindofkennedy.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs