"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Photo Evidence and a Mummy


Good afternoon. I'm back with another blog post. Instead of a video today I decided to share some photos with you. The one to the left is of me standing next to the private pool in Crete where I was working last week. It's a hard job, but someone's got to do it.

I have to say that Thomson have really got it spot on with their phenomenal new Sensatori resort in Heraklion, Crete.

So what kinds of things have I been up to? Last night we went to see the new movie 'The Mummy - The Curse of the Dragon Emperor' at the cinema - I LOVE the cinema! The movie was pretty good, it was a little bit of a let down when compared to something like the new Indiana Jones movie which was spectacular. Brendan Frazer and his supporting cast were pretty damn good though.

Fast paced, funny, cheesy the movie is a put your brain in to neutral and stuff you face with over-priced sweets kinda deal. A great night out.

I'm excited to say that lots of changes have been made to my main website, some layout things, some wording too, there's new clients added to the Client page and a brand new contact has appeared on the Contact Us page. Cliff Edwards is officially on board as my PR and Press man which means he can take care of all that kind of stuff...hoorah!

Anyway, that is pretty much it for today, tomorrow there shall be more and I might even explain why that banana popped up...I miss that banana but it shall be back soon!

Kennedy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs