"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

What Do You See?

Today's blog video is below, its a great piece to share with your friends, family and co-workers. If you like it, let others know by sending them a link to the blog :)


What Do You See? - Funny home videos are a click away

Remember you can follow my every movement by signing up to Twitter - its free too! Go to my twitter page and click 'follow' right now to get live instant updates. Kennedy's Twitter Page

Enjoy this, then digg it:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs