"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

A Post a Day Keeps the Boredom Away

Happy July to you!
I am sorry it has been a little while since I posted but I think what I am about to announce will more than make up for it.
For the whole of July I am going to be making a post on my blog every-single-day! Yes I promise that no matter where I am, what I am doing, week-day or weekend I will post something here to keep you updated with my antics, my mood and more. What's more I am hoping to make most of these posts VIDEO posts.

I have just registered with even more online video thingies such as metacafe, google video, yahoo video and of course I'm still on vimeo and youtube so you will find every video I release on all of those formats. WHY?

The reason for all the formats is because I know that many workplaces try to ban and block these video sites, so I thought if i have a lot of different resources that you can find me on you have maximum chance of being able to keep up with me. Fun times.

So to get things started, below is today's video - you may have already seen it but it is the launch of the post-a-day programme so please celebrate by watching my 2007 promotional trailer - yes you'll see me playing Russian Roulette with live revolvers:



Enjoy the video? Then Digg it:


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:14 pm

    yes you did get it right as you probably already know, i would find it really helpful if you could post something about how you read people and how you can find out the kind of person they are by various different things that they do

    thank you

    ReplyDelete

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs