"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Mind Reading for Charity

Last night I was performing at a charity ball for Macmillan Cancer Support. I arrived early to set up and recorded this wee video just for you.

Just before you click on the PLAY button, you will have noticed a change to the layout of my blog. I wanted to make the whole thing a lit easier on the eye. I've added some new features including links to my Twitter, myspace, Facebook and bebo pages so you can keep an ever closer eye on me. As well as a free newsletter which currently includes a free gift of a book I wrote over 2 years ago. A big 'Thank You' to Andy Irvine for the new header banner (www.andyirvinecv.co.uk).

Now on to today's video, filmed at the event last night when I had managed to get over the hangover.


Did you enjoy this insight in to my antics? Please digg it and share it:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs