"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Kennedy's Foot Fetish

Today I thought I'd share with you one of the areas that I have been writing about in my book - I'll tell you more about it later, its nowhere near ready - that allows you to see if someone is interested in who you are and what you have to say, or if they'd rather walk out the room and never see you again.

The applications for this technique are infinite when you consider dating - is this person actually interested in me? Sales - are they buying the product/service? Speaking - are the people listening to me? and the list goes on. Any time you communicate you will be able to hedge your bets as to how successful you are being.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs