"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Hilarious Testimonial

Good morning,
I'm posting this pretty early in the day because I am traveling from Newcastle to Daventry all day - performing for a large group of school photographers at their conference this evening.

Today's post is something I filmed after the charity event at the Macmillan Cancer Support fundraiser in Sunderland. I'm sharing it because it is possibly the funniest testimonial I have ever had. I usually perform for large and medium size corporates so this was a breath of fresh (ahem) air. It was good to be back among the Geordie accent...apparently I'm 'the boy' check it out below an revel:

Is that a Ben Sherman he's wearing? He's probably wearing a tracksuit under that shirt!!

Yesterday I posed the question: which hand is the coin in (see the video from yesterday below) and today I am going to give you the answer as well as offering a prize to the first 10 people who get this right.

Here's how we'll do it. Below are two links, click on what you think is the correct answer, if you think I was holding the coin in my left hand click on 'left hand' and if in the right, click 'right hand'.

Left Hand

Right Hand

Good luck. Today I will be filming my blog from a hotel in Banbury, near Daventry and I'll be sharing that with you tomorrow...that video is still making me laugh, I'm going to watch it again.

The Boy - Kennedy
I've changed www.mindofkennedy.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs