"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Becoming an Expert in Anything in 6 Months or LESS

Today's success strategy is one that I have used for a long time and one I know many other people have had amazing results from. It allows you to become an expert in any area within 6 months, and often even less.

Using what I said yesterday about getting up an hour early, well here is just one idea of what you could do with that hour.



And tomorrow I'll show you something I learned in Blackpool...and no its not how to ride a Donkey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs