"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

It Was Unconscious...Honestly


Being a PSYCHOLOGICAL magician and having an interest in human behaviour I tend to over-analyse everything.

This morning my alarm was set for the typical time of 6:00am. I remember waking up and checking the time. It was 3:30am. Back to sleep I sank. Deep.

The next time i remember checking the time it was 7:10am. But how is that possible, the alarm was set. The clocks were right.

Apparently the alarm went off at 6am as it was supposed to. I sat straight up, regimental style, grumbled and turned the thing off before nipping back to sleep. Thing is I don't remember a thing of it!

Was this my subconscious saying 'you need more sleep' and doing the right thing for me? Or was it something else?

Very strange. In all honesty with all the stress going on here at Kennedy Towers to get the new shiny website ready for a week's time. That's right a week today and I hope to present you with the new all singing, all dancing mind of kennedy website.

I know it's long over-due but hey we've been working on designs and ideas for 3 months now. Just the finishing touches now.

Well, I fly to Belfast at 7am tomorrow to will say g'bye for now.

Kennedy
Your favourite mind reader and psychological magician...probably.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs