"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Unique Corporate Entertainment Ideas


Year on year, finding a new way to entertain delegates at corporate events means finding unique corporate entertainment ideas. And after a while it can get tricky.

Corporate entertainers come in all shapes and sizes, and maybe you've tried the comic, the sporting personality, you've had a DJ and a band, a tribute act and you're convinced there's nothing else you can do.

In a survey we did of our clients last year, we found that the reason they hired me to perform my comedy psychological mind reading show at their conferences, awards ceremonies and banquets is because they are looking for "something unique and different".

Then we found out something that we did not expect (some kind of mind reader eh?). The reason that guests enjoy my performances so much, is also because it is so unique and different.

Strange how things work like that, isn't it? If you'd like to have a natter, a chat and a chin-wag about how I can make sure that everyone is talking about your next company function, get in touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs