"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Dinner Party Entertainment - Is Having A Mind Reader As Dinner Party Entertainment A Good Idea?

Dinner Party Entertainment from www.mindofkennedy.co.uk

Snapped In The Loo Of A Dinner
Party Entertainment Gig
Blame that TV show Come Dine With Me that's now crossing continents, blame the economy or just take it as another cycle in fashion - dinner party entertaining is back in vogue.

Have you ever thought about having professional entertainment at your dinner party to really raise the standards and show your friends what its really all about?

Many people think that as a comedy mind reader guy, I only perform at large lavish corporate events, when in truth I perform just as many intimate dinners and 'at home' parties for smaller groups.

The truth is that dinner parties are among my favourite kinds of gigs.


  1. There is a much more personal touch. I can connect with every person at your party, get to know them, call them by their name.
  2. It works so well, being that close to everyone proves that there is absolutely no way I can be hiding anything or doing anything sneaky. There's no back-stage in your lounge, kitchen, study or conservatory. This means the impact of the show is so much more, because it's happening under the most fair of conditions.
  3. The more people, the less chance of you being personally involved. When people participate in something you're much more likely to talk about it and remember it for a lot longer. Dinner parties are usually between 6 and 40 people, so the chances of being involved are a lot higher than, say if you were to come along to my theatre show.
  4. I LOVE dinner parties and coming along to more is one way of getting to have more fun. You can't blame me :)
To talk to me about bringing me along as your dinner party entertainer, visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs