"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Where Did I Put My Snowman's Carrot?

Waking up this morning and peering out of the window everything was covered in a 7-inch blanket of snow. Of course

I am wanting to keep you with me over this holiday season so just had to send you this picture to show you our view this morning.

Only moments later were we bound to the garden to make the 'traditional' snowman. With a good ol' carrot for a nose and Quality Street for eyes.

Did you build a snowman this year? What features did it have? Did you go all traditional with coal for eyes? Did you build something wacky? Comment below...I wanna know!

In the next week or so I'll be making a VERY special video with a huge announcement about something I am hoping you're going to love.

- Kennedy
p.s. Remember to comment below on the blog about what YOU build from snow this year (or perhaps the strangest snow-thing you've ever seen.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:52 am

    5 years ago we made a family igloo. Took hours but looked cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somewhere online (I've forgotten where) I saw a photo of an "unusual" snow-object. It was several-foot-high and too crude to discuss on a public blog!

    I'm sure you can work it out from that! :-)

    Robert Temple
    www.RobertTempleBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kennedy...

    The only thing we have built in the snow this year has been a big pile of snow from all of the shoveling! My youngest son decided to give it a go with his sled...You can see the picture posted on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=929849&id=1163910639

    Hope you had a great holiday!!!

    Ted Peterson
    Setting the Stage for Your SUCCESS!
    http://funmeetingsnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great Ted!
    Hope you and yours had a great one too. I'm in the office now working hard. Marketing calendar plugged in and we're rolling!

    ReplyDelete

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs