"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Kennedy for Dinner (YUMMY with STUFFING!)

I'm putting it on a plate for you. Excited? What AM I talking about?

I'm really looking forward to some really cool new shows that I've been booking in for December this year. Yes I'm still performing at events alongside other corporate entertainers this holiday season - BUT I'm also performing my new Mind Reader in Your Home show at dinner parties, in the homes of people who want to knock the Christmas stockings off their guests this year.

We all want great food and drink over the festive season and it turns out, people also want a ruddy good entertaining in 2009 too. So here I am, ready to rock 'n' roll Christmas.

Terribly exciting...in fact I got so excited that I splashed out on a new web page here: www.UnforgettableEvents.co.uk. Anyway. That's today's news. Thought you should know about it.

Kindest thoughts,
Kennedy

P.S. I just got the new Nokia e72 as my business phone and wow its a beautiful piece of kit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs