"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Off the Shelf


Here are the links to all of the books mentioned:

Persuasion Skills
Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion - Robert Cialdini
How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
How to Read a Person Like a Book - Gerald Nierenberg
Subliminal Persuasion - Dave Lakhani

For the Mind
The Selfish Gene - Richard Dawkins

Self Improvement
Dramatically Improve Your Speaking Skills - Kennedy
The Speed Reading Book - Tony Buzan
Thinking in 3D - Andy Hanselman
A New You - Nicola Cook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs