"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

New Toys for This Boy


We never grow out of our need for new toys. In particular those that will massive differences in our lives. Here's what I am kitting my shiny new office out with at the moment. A new computer and a new camera to make a whole new series of video blogs and vlogs.

So baring in mind my new set up, expect some phenomenal new projects coming in weeks and months to come. Of course we can also expect some 'excitement' as we change platforms and get to grips with the new technologies.

More soon.
Kennedy
The after dinner entertainer and box un-packer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs