"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Sinking the Answer


Before we head on in to the answer to the quote question I set the other day, just wanted to say a huge thank you for the masses of support and amazing feedback from the show on Friday. Great news is that we're meeting later today to look at more dates and events throughout 2009.

Lots of replies and things came pouring in to the question I posed. Which movie contains the phrase "If you don't shut that hole in your face". The answer is that in the scene where the passengers are filling the lifeboats, Robert Hitchins shouts at Molly Brown "yes and there will be one less on this boat if you dont shut that hole in your face" in the massive blockbuster movie, Titanic.

More soon!
Kennedy
Party Entertainment


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs