"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Why Money is Not Important


In North Tyneside yesterday I ran a condensed pilot of a new programme that's been in the works for a number of months now. The reception was outstanding with attendees coming to some immense realisations right there in the room.

The new programme is called Why Money is Not Important.
For as long as we can remember we've been told to "get a good job and make lots of money," and that is all that counts. I show you and the participants why this is simply wrong. In fact not only is it wrong it is quite possibly leading us to self destruction.

Discover for yourself what we should be focused on, all from my first hand experience of how my fascination with financial gain almost caused me to lose everything back in 2008. What is it? You'll have to wait and see, hire me for a seminar or attend one that we'll be running in 2009.

The seminar is fascinating through it's ability to turn a long-standing belief on it's ear and prove without a doubt that there is a better way to focus our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs