"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

I'm just testing a new piece of software to see how it works.
It's always exciting to hear about a new fangled thing and then to try and see how you can make it work for you.
Over the past week I have been kind of out of the loop with things. A lot has been going on and I've been concentrating on my own development. I think January is the perfect time of year for this kind of thing. So I took my massive pile of books I received from Tess for Christmas and made my merry way through them.
In particular a favourite of mine has to be Anthony Robbins, Lessons in Mastery. Not only is this man a great speaker with a voice of gold but his ideas, stories and insights are extremely well thought out. It is no wonder the man is so successful in his field.
In February I am going to try and make a post each and every day, as I promised to keep you updated with what I am working on, what I'm reading, watching and doing. So that for the first time in 2009 you can really step inside of my mind and experience life along with me.
Yes I'll share the glory and gloat in it, but you can expect that it will be warts and all, so if I'm troubled, upset or angry you'll hear it with the raw passion from my heart.
I hope you enjoy the next month with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs