"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Gamble pays off


Back in my home town last night I performed for 18 of the most creative people who work for Proctor and Gamble. The group were from the Breakthrough team who are responsible for creating innovative ideas, designs and solutions for the chemical company.

Held at the Granger Rooms in Newcastle's city centre they dined and then were entertained by me. Rhea West, the organiser of the party had previously seen me at a friend's dinner party ina similar north-eastern eatery and said that she just had to have me to entertain her colleages. Shes such a nice lady!

The show was particularly exciting for me because I knew that these are scientific people who enjoy problem solving. So a very skeptical audience who (rightly) watched me like a hawk to make certain that 'magic boy' didn't do anything sneaky. I was safe, I think if I had been the normal slight of hand magician I could well have died on my behind but thankfully there is nothing for them to 'catch me out' on so they all seemed to enjoy it very much.

The organiser spoke to me afterwards to express her delight which once again made me a smily happy boy.

It was particularly nice to be able to personally connect with each guest. When there is an audience is 500-1000 people its more difficult to get that feeling of personal connection but with 18 of them I could really take them with me on the journey of the show and make it really personal to them. A lovely change for sure.

Off now back on a nother train. Speak soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs