"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Economic Drinking Game


I'd like to thank my friend Andy for this. Round his place last night he suggested this great idea. Maybe it's not just me who's sick of hearing about the 'economic state', reading about the 'recession' and feeling like we're in a downward spiral.

Back in college we used to play a drinking game where you get a bunch of friends round one of the student halls and watch a movie, nominate a word and every time that word is mentioned you have to take drink the contents of glass or bottle you have in your hand. The best example was watching Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures and the words being 'excellent' and 'dude' - you get pretty drunk pretty fast!

So now lets move this up to the present time and every time you hear anything about the 'financial nightmare', 'economical state', 'downturn' or 'recession' you have to look around and take a drink.

Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs