"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

Spot the Difference Competition

Soooo...later today I'll be recording a video and sticking it up here. But before I do that I wondered what you thought of the adjustments? Over the weekend we did some home improvements, DIY type things on the blog to make it a that little bit fresher and easier to use.

So today I'd like you to comment on a game of:

Spot the Difference

You'd be amazed at just how much information your mind stored about the blog as it was before. So let's see who can list the most differences, changes and alterations. Yes there's a prize too...I'll tell you about it in a moment.

This morning I made a number of changes to the blog, list as many as you can recall and we'll see who gets the highest level of accuracy.

The prize is if you pay the postage (80p) I'll send you a copy of my DVD.

So how many differences can you spot? Remember other people may list incorrect answers, GOOD LUCK!

Kennedy
p.s. I'll announce the answer and winner at 12:00midday (GMT) tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs