"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

A Movie I Like And Spotting Liars Tip #4

Good afternoon. I learned an important lesson today - dont skimp. I went to the local shop to buy some new batteries for the wee camera I use for the blog posts and rather than the usual Duracell superdooper battery I thought I'd go for the Sony ones. Although slightly cheaper, Sony are a 'good' brand. Turns out not for batteries because as soon as i turned on the camera of wonder, the light started flashing saying the battery was low - id just replaced them.

Anyway, last night we watched a really great movie that I thought I'd tell you about - its called Butterfly on a Wheel and although I wasn't sure of it from what I'd read it is up there as one of the best movies for a long time. So do check it out.

Anyway, on to the video blog for this fine and beautiful summers day, its How to Spot a Liar tip # 4:



Thanks for all the kind comments, I'll speak to you tomorrow.
Kennedy


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kennedy,

    Loving the blog posts. Keep it up.

    Just had a thought, a video tour of your house would be cool.

    Steven

    ReplyDelete

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs