"The unofficial word from Kennedy Towers"
Here my show-biz life unfolds. Beware that this is where I say the things that I can't on the official Corporate Entertainers website. (Check it out if you want me as your special party entertainer)

We're talking about persuasion skills, psychology and other things to stroke my ego. Comments are encouraged without any need to register, so go ahead and stroke me...

24 Hours or Die

In yesterday's clip from the success strategies I asked you to focus on whether you are ready to succeed and I hope that you have decided that you do want to. So in today's clip I will share with you something that I read a long time ago that I haven't seen since.


Tomorrow I'll move on to the next level of how you can be just like your favourite success story.


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blog.. I've never heard this before but it makes sense. I guess I've been working this way recently and its made a great difference to my happiness and success...

    Rob
    www.SkyRocket-Income.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog, contents, comments and images all (c) copyright Kennedy 2008. Visit www.mindofkennedy.co.uk for more info.
Please click if you have a blog or would like to discover ways to Make Money From Blogs